MIMIRO is a dynamic agri-tech company building applications for farmers and data centric products for industry partners. MIMIRO delivers solutions to over 95% of Norway’s dairy farmers and supports the agriculture industry through the provision of leading-edge data products.To deliver this range of services and products requires a dedicated team of engineers. We are expanding our frontend developer team, consisting of Asgeir and Jon Magnus – would you like to be part of this exciting journey?
We believe in creating a better, more sustainable future using technology to improve agriculture. Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the needs of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture solutions when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data security.
As frontend developer you will be responsible for
● Implementing solutions according to the strategic roadmap, in the form of deliveries specified by the product owner.
● Working with the development team and solution architect to deliver solutions that are aligned with architectural decisions and according to current engineering principles, as well as contributing to the development of and renewal of these.
● Working continuously with improvement of our solutions, as well as identifying technical debt and bottlenecks.
● Working with devops engineer to ensure stable and robust solutions
We are looking for someone with
● Experience with mobile development
● High standards for code and the ability to write code that is simple to test and maintain
● Experience with cloud computing,preferably AWS
● Experience with working with devops principles
● Experience working with external clients and client-facing products
● Knowledge of back-end development is an advantage, but not a requirement.
● Preferably also knowledge of the interaction between agriculture and technology but not a requirement. However, curiosity and interest in agri-tech is important.
● Preferably fluency in Norwegian, in addition to English.
You’ll need to be responsible, actionable and adventurous, and thus live out MIMIRO’s values. You will succeed in this role if you are self-driven, likes to execute, are curious and eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
MIMIRO can offer you
● Working in a highly engaged and professional work environment
● Great opportunities for personal development and development in the role
● And an exciting opportunity to be apart of building MIMIRO as a company, from start-up to potential international expansion
● Contributing to developing effective and sustainable agriculture
● Competitive salary and benefits
Office and people
You can switch between using the downtown offices at SHARE in Oslo, the practical office right by the railway in Ås or working from home when needed. We bring with us people from England, Oslo, India, Fjørtoft, Germany, Stavanger, Fredrikstad and many more other places. So, the working language is a good mix of different languages and dialects. Come as you are 😊
MIMIRO is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA,Felleskjøpet Agri and Gjensidige and have 26 employees. In 2019, MIMIRO won the innovation prize for agriculture.
Do you want to knowmore? Please contact Stine E. Syversen (firstname.lastname@example.org)or call me, mob 99722758
Do you want to know more about us from a technology perspective, take a look: https://open.mimiro.io/